Tyranny comes, wearing the cloak of biosecurity and biodefense
If you’ve all been wondering about the radio silence, for the past few weeks, I’ve been working on something of a documentary that acts as a retrospective on the past couple decades of brazen lies from the authorities about biodefense and the shady characters that they’ve been giving our tax dollars to.
It’s now finished and up on Rumble and Odysee:
Rumble: COVID-19: The Biodefense Mafia
Odysee: COVID-19: The Biodefense Mafia
 – My name is Spartacus, and I’ve had enough.
 – In the 1960s, Jose Delgado, a Spanish neuroscientist, performed experiments where he implanted electrodes in the brains of bulls. He would then stand in front of charging bulls and bring them to a halt with a remote control that activated the power supply for these electrodes.
 – In 1970, he published a book entitled Physical Control of the Mind: Toward a Psychocivilized Society. In this book, he laid out a rationale for using mind control to improve the human condition, by eliminating violent crime and other acts of aggression from society.
 – To quote Delgado, “We need a program of psychosurgery for political control of our society. The purpose is physical control of the mind. Everyone who deviates from the given norm can be surgically mutilated. … The individual may think that the most important reality is his own existence, but this is only his personal point of view. This lacks historical perspective. Man does not have the right to develop his own mind. This kind of liberal orientation has great appeal. We must electronically control the brain. Someday, armies and generals will be controlled by electric stimulation of the brain.”
 – Also in 1970, Zbigniew Brzezinski published his book, Between Two Ages: America’s Role in the Technetronic Era. In this book, he described the problems of the future, in terms of the increasing complexity and hyperconnectivity of society making social management schemes more and more difficult to implement. To quote Brzezinski, who was quoting another, unnamed individual, “Speaking of a future at most only decades away, an experimenter in intelligence control asserted, ‘I foresee a time when we shall have the means and therefore, inevitably, the temptation to manipulate the behavior and intellectual functioning of all the people through environmental and biochemical manipulation of the brain.’”
 – In 1971, the European Management Forum was founded by Klaus Schwab. It would later change its name to the World Economic Forum in 1987. Klaus Schwab was a Henry Kissinger acolyte, handpicked out of Harvard for the role of leading the organization.
 – That same year, the Nixon Shock occurred, marking the end of the Bretton Woods system, and the end of the US Dollar’s convertibility to gold. From that moment onward, productivity and wages in America became decoupled, allowing for the wealth gap between the richest and the poorest to widen to obscene levels.
 – In 1972, the Club of Rome, a nonprofit founded by Aurelio Peccei, Alexander King, and David Rockefeller, published the Limits to Growth report, which incorporated the results from the MIT World3 study, a computer simulation of civilization’s trajectory which claimed that unchecked population growth would result in pollution, resource depletion, and starvation, peaking in 2020 and then trending down toward civilizational collapse by the year 2100. This report became something of a Rosetta Stone for Neo-Malthusians, something to point to when making an argument in favor of degrowth and deindustrialization.
 – Today, these sentiments are echoed by things like the UN’s Agenda 2030, Kate Raworth’s Doughnut Economics, and the insistence of Klaus Schwab and many others on the need for the global economy to transition to Net-Zero CO2 emissions.
 – In 1992, John Coleman published his book, Conspirators’ Hierarchy: The Story of the Committee of 300. In this book, he claimed that the Elites were involved in a plot to demolish Western Civilization, destroying its economic preeminence and replacing free markets and democracy with debt serfdom and totalitarianism. He also claimed that the Overclass planned to enslave the population with mind control technology, and directly cited statements made in Zbigniew Brzezinski’s book Between Two Ages as evidence of the plot.
 – The Pentagon and the US National Security sector have been paranoid about bioweapons for a very long time. After the fall of the Soviet Union, the threat of a near-peer adversary deploying a bioweapon against American citizens faded and was replaced with the far more nebulous and uncertain threat of acts of bioterrorism by violent non-state actors. This supposed threat was the rationale used by the DOD to fund a secretive Manhattan Project-like foray into biotechnology, covering many domains, under a pretense of biodefense and biosecurity.
 – In 1998, the US DOD began a program to inoculate over a million US soldiers against Anthrax. Some refused the vaccine and were court-martialed for it. Others suffered severe side effects. The BioThrax vaccine’s sole producer was a company called BioPort, founded by Fuad El-Hibri, a Lebanese-German businessman, and Admiral William J. Crowe Jr., a former chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff and President Bill Clinton’s Ambassador to the United Kingdom.
 – Fuad El-Hibri cultivated an enduring partnership with Robert Kadlec, a US Air Force physician who also served as the Assistant Secretary of Health and Human Services from 2017 to 2021. Kadlec played a central role in nurturing the Pentagon’s growing biodefense hysteria. In 2001, he participated in Operation Dark Winter, a tabletop exercise at Andrews Air Force Base, simulating a smallpox attack on US citizens. The results of the simulation showed mass casualties and an utter failure to contain and eradicate the disease. BioPort eventually changed their name to Emergent BioSolutions and were, much later, contracted to produce COVID-19 vaccines.
 – A week after the 9/11 attacks, someone began mailing letters containing anthrax spores to the offices of news media corporations and to Democrat Senators Tom Daschle and Patrick Leahy. Five people were killed and seventeen others were infected. This attack revitalized the flagging anthrax vaccine program and gave Robert Kadlec and others like him a perfect excuse to further expand biodefense funding.
 – At first, Peter Jahrling, a scientist at Fort Detrick, claimed that the anthrax came from Saddam’s stockpiles, due the presence of a bentonite additive. Later, the FBI blamed the obvious patsy Bruce Ivins for it. While under investigation, Bruce committed suicide in 2008 by overdosing on Tylenol, tying up all loose ends. The true identity of the perpetrators of what would become known as the Amerithrax attacks was never established.
 – Whitney Webb and Raul Diego covered this extensively in their investigative series, Engineering Contagion.
 – In 2003, the US Information Awareness Office and DARPA began the Total Information Awareness program. The goal of this program was to gather data about people’s transactions and movements and use algorithms to predict terroristic intent. The program was quietly shuttered in September of 2003. The very next month, in October of 2003, Mark Zuckerberg started Facebook, which was originally known as FaceMash before being renamed to TheFacebook in 2004, and simply Facebook in 2005.
Mark Zuckerberg: We have just applied the Sweet Baby Ray’s.
 – In 2005, Katalin Kariko published a paper in Cell journal entitled Suppression of RNA Recognition by Toll-like Receptors: The Impact of Nucleoside Modification and the Evolutionary Origin of RNA. This paper showed that the recognition of foreign RNA by Toll-like Receptors—a type of receptor used by cells to detect the signs of pathogens and tumors and initiate inflammatory cascade—could be suppressed by synthesizing nucleoside-modified RNA with pseudouridine—an isomer of uridine—in place of the typical uridine. This substitution “cloaks” the RNA from the innate immune system. That same year, Derrick Rossi studied this paper and started laying the groundwork for what would eventually become Moderna.
 – Throughout the 2000s, there was a massive expansion of US BSL-3 and BSL-4 laboratory capacity. This caught the attention of one Edward Hammond, who formed a watchdog group called the Sunshine Project to investigate possible breaches of the Biological and Toxin Weapons Convention. During their investigations, the Sunshine Project uncovered numerous incidents of unauthorized persons handling Select Agents. When they tried to obtain minutes of meetings regarding these biodefense-related activities under the Freedom of Information Act, they received heavily redacted blank sheets of paper.
 – In 2007, in the United States, there was a Congressional hearing where Michigan Representative Bart Stupak raised the question as to the necessity of all of these laboratories. Gigi Gronvall and Edward Hammond, among others, were present as witnesses. Some questioned the need for so many biolabs, while others asserted that they were necessary due to the alleged growing threat of bioterrorism.
 – Eventually, Edward Hammond’s Sunshine Project was forced to close its doors in 2008 due to lack of funding.
 – The Defense Threat Reduction Agency, the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency, the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority, and the National Institutes of Health have demonstrated themselves to be contemptuous of oversight, accountability, and disclosure regarding the activities of these labs, which were regarded as a matter of national security. As American biolabs came under increasing scrutiny from watchdogs, the dual-use, gain-of-function research these labs were conducting was offshored, using NGOs as intermediaries.
 – Gain-of-function research is when virologists take a virus and make it more infectious or virulent than it is in nature, ostensibly to study how it behaves in animal models and preemptively vaccinate against it. It is alleged that this sort of research allows us to stay ahead of zoonotic spillover and potential pandemics. However, this sort of research has never actually prevented a disease outbreak, and with the potential for lab escape, it carries the very real risk of starting one.
 – In the past couple decades, various sub-programs were launched under the Nunn-Lugar Cooperative Threat Reduction program, such as the BioIndustry Initiative, which involved DARPA’s Michael Callahan trekking to old Soviet biolabs to find technology to patent and commercialize, and the Cooperative Biological Engagement Program, also known as the Biological Threat Reduction Program, which involved conducting research on deadly pathogens in numerous biolabs abroad. Silviu Costinescu claimed that DTRA ran experiments in labs in 25 different countries under the CBEP, including Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Jordan, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Laos, Cambodia, the Philippines, and various African nations, particularly in Ebola hotspots in West Africa, as well as South Africa. These operations were funded by using NGOs and contractors to subcontract grants to the labs.
 – EcoHealth Alliance was originally founded as the Wildlife Preservation Trust International, by British naturalist Gerald Durrell, with funding from Margaret Rockefeller. In 1999, they changed their name to the Wildlife Trust, and in 2010, they changed it again, to EcoHealth Alliance.
 – In 2008, Peter Daszak, the President of EcoHealth Alliance, alongside Aleksei Chmura, published the paper, A Fall From Grace To… Virulence?, a bizarre essay where he compared viruses lurking in nature to the 1562 painting The Fall of the Rebel Angels by Pieter Bruegel.
 – Daszak’s EcoHealth Alliance, along with Nathan Wolfe’s Metabiota, sought, and received, grants from the United States Agency for International Development, under USAID and UC Davis’s EPT-PREDICT program and, eventually, the Global Virome Project which was spun off from it. USAID’s Dennis Carroll played a central role in both programs. The stated purpose of these programs was to monitor potential pandemic pathogens for their risk of zoonotic spillover from animals to humans. Aside from USAID, these NGOs also received grant funding from the Pentagon and NIH, to that end.
 – The head of Metabiota, Nathan Wolfe, was on EcoHealth Alliance’s editorial board. He was also on DARPA’s Defense Science Research Council. According to the research of one Billy Bostickson on Twitter, one of the members of DRASTIC Research, a group of independent researchers investigating the origins of COVID-19, Nathan Wolfe was also involved with convicted child sex trafficker Ghislaine Maxwell and was one of the “founding citizens” of her fake TerraMar charity, a fact that can be easily confirmed by viewing TerraMar’s site on the Internet Archive’s Wayback Machine. He was also involved with Boris Nikolic, the executor of Jeffrey Epstein’s will, who Wolfe acknowledged directly in his book, The Viral Storm: The Dawn of a New Pandemic Age. Nathan Wolfe was also selected as a World Economic Forum Young Global Leader in 2010. He also received the WEF’s Technology Pioneer award in 2021.
 – Metabiota were involved in the completely botched response to the Ebola crisis in West Africa in 2014. In a CBS News article dating from 2016 entitled Investigation: U.S. Company Bungled Ebola Response, Metabiota were heavily criticized for, and I quote, “making an already chaotic situation worse”. Metabiota also received funding from the CIA’s venture capital firm, In-Q-Tel, as well as Hunter Biden’s investment firm, Rosemont Seneca. They were also heavily involved in taking DTRA grant money and subcontracting these grants for research conducted in various biolabs in Ukraine. In April, 2014, Metabiota’s vice president Mary Guttieri wrote a memo to Hunter Biden, where she mentioned, and I quote, “Potentially leveraging our team, networks, and concepts to assert Ukraine’s cultural and economic independence from Russia and continued integration into Western society.” A very odd mission for a band of incompetent Pentagon-funded virus hunters led by a friend and associate of known child sex traffickers.
 – Labyrinth Global Health is another NGO involved in this work, led by one Karen Saylors. Karen Saylors is an associate of Nathan Wolfe’s and has been filmed trekking around Central African villages with him, as part of the work done by the Global Viral Forecasting Institute. EcoHealth Alliance, Metabiota, and Labyrinth Global Health are not competitors. These virus-hunting NGOs are effectively joined at the hip; their leaders know each other and collaborate on projects together. These organizations were essentially engaging in grant laundering for the Pentagon and the Intelligence Community.
 – They’re also involved with something called the One Health Initiative, a drive by the UN Food and Agriculture Organization, the World Health Organization, the World Organisation for Animal Health, the UN Environment Programme, and their industry partners to blend medical science, veterinary science, and botany into a single discipline that emphasizes the symbiotic relationship of all organisms on Earth.
 – In 2009, Bill Gates, George Soros, Warren Buffet, Oprah Winfrey, David Rockefeller, and Ted Turner held a meeting of the Good Club in New York, to discuss environmental crises and overpopulation.
 – In 2010, the Rockefeller Foundation published a report entitled Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development. In it, they described four scenarios for a possible future: Clever Together, Smart Scramble, Hack Attack, and Lock Step. Of particular interest is the Lock Step scenario, which describes an authoritarian clampdown in the wake of a global influenza pandemic, coupled with biometric identification of all citizens, the abrogation of basic privacy and civil rights, and the tracking of people’s movements.
 – Also in 2010, DARPA and DTRA sought a broad-spectrum antivirus that could be used to treat any conceivable viral infection, even unknown strains for which no vaccine existed. Their goal was to come up with a biodefense product for US soldiers in the event of an enemy bioweapon attack. Under a grant from these Pentagon think tanks, Todd Rider at MIT developed DRACO, or Double-Stranded RNA Activated Caspase Oligomerizer. DRACO is a biologic drug that consists of a recombinant fusion protein that joins a dsRNA detection domain with an apoptosis induction domain, such as Protein Kinase R being joined end-to-end with Apoptotic Protease Activating Factor-1, with the addition of a cell-penetrating peptide such as HIV TAT.
 – The way DRACO works is by entering cells and inducing apoptotic cell death when it detects viral dsRNA, thus preventing viral replication. They experimented with DRACO in lab mice, injecting them with the protein solution, and then injecting them with near-lethal amounts of influenza virus. The treated mice were unharmed. The virus could not replicate in their bodies at all. DRACO was billed by the media as “penicillin for viruses”, hailed as a major medical breakthrough with the potential to end the threat of pandemics permanently, but then mysteriously disappeared when all the grant funding for it dried up, despite positive results in vivo in lab animals. Dr. Rider resorted to trying to crowdfund further research into DRACO on Indiegogo, but wasn’t able to raise enough money.
 – Also in 2010, Derrick Rossi founded the company ModeRNA Therapeutics (later renamed Moderna in 2018), with investment from Timothy A. Springer, Kenneth R. Chien, Robert Langer, and Noubar Afeyan’s Flagship Ventures. The next year, in 2011, Afeyan, the largest shareholder of Moderna, hired Stéphane Bancel, previously the CEO of bioMérieux, to be the CEO of Moderna.
 – In 2012, DARPA launched the ADEPT: PROTECT program to develop nucleic acid-based “Gene-Encoded” therapies to stave off viral infections. In 2013, DARPA awarded a $25 million dollar grant to Moderna under the ADEPT: PROTECT program. Years later, this culminated in mRNA-based vaccines and monoclonal antibody therapies, such as mRNA-1944, which consisted of messenger RNA strands encoding a monoclonal antibody against the mosquito-borne Chikungunya virus.
 – Also in 2012, Charles Lieber, a bionanotechnology expert at Harvard, co-authored a paper with Robert Langer, Daniel Kohane, Bozhi Tian, and a few others, entitled Macroporous nanowire nanoelectronic scaffolds for synthetic tissues. This paper described a method for fabricating biocompatible extracellular tissue scaffolds that could monitor heart activity by collecting signals directly from cardiomyocytes. Robert Langer is one of the co-founders of Moderna. His enormous bibliography of over 1500 papers includes biotech research that runs the gamut from nanotech drug delivery systems to tissue engineering, as well as technologies that could be used as the basis for human enhancement.
 – In 2013, DARPA launched the BRAIN Initiative, to study the human brain and connectome and the relationship between brain activity, consciousness, and internal experiences, with a view toward eventually developing brain-computer interfaces with this knowledge.
 – In 2014, Frank L. Smith III published his book, American Biodefense: How Dangerous Ideas About Biological Weapons Shape National Security, which chronicled the rise of what I’ve come to call the Biodefense Mafia. In this book, he describes how military biodefense programs have languished and largely been replaced with civilian ones. Essentially, he observed that virus research was being privatized, with less work done at places like USAMRIID, and more work being done by private foundations funded by Health and Human Services, a trend he regarded as dangerous.
 – Also in 2014, in the US, there was a federal funding moratorium on gain-of-function research for influenza, SARS, and MERS, due to the risk of lab escape. DARPA, DTRA, USAID, and HHS bypassed this moratorium by funding middlemen, such as virus-hunting NGOs like EcoHealth Alliance, Metabiota, and Labyrinth Global Health, which allowed them to use those funds to subcontract the grants to foreign biolabs in countries where the moratorium was not in effect. This federal funding moratorium was lifted in 2017. Rather than the work being reshored to the US, it continued to be outsourced.
 – Also in 2014, Alain Mérieux, the founder of bioMérieux, acted as a consultant in the construction of the P4 lab at the Wuhan Institute of Virology. He would later be given China’s Reform Friendship Award for his role in this, and his cordial personal relationship with Xi Jinping. He also joined the investment group “La Maison”, headed by Rothschild Banque boss Michel Cicurel and the CEO of the Edmond de Rothschild Group, Marc Levy. La Maison Partners is a major investor in companies involved in data mining, AI, cybersecurity, and so on. In recent years, there has been an alarming overlap in information technology and biotechnology, and militaries and intelligence agencies are champing at the bit to weaponize “digitized biology”, such as artificial gene and protein synthesis, designer receptors exclusively activated by designer drugs, and so on.
[Note: Marc Levy’s profile picture on LinkedIn looks like a stock photo. It is impossible to find real pictures of this guy.]
 – In 2015, Ralph Baric, a leading coronavirus researcher at UNC Chapel Hill, and Shi “The Bat Lady” Zhengli, published a paper entitled A SARS-like cluster of circulating bat coronaviruses shows potential for human emergence. In this paper, they studied a lab-generated chimeric virus blending the Spike protein of SHC014 with a mouse-adapted SARS-CoV backbone, using reverse genetics techniques that Ralph Baric had perfected after years of work on similar coronaviruses at his University of North Carolina Chapel Hill lab. Ralph Baric taught Shi Zhengli his proprietary techniques, which included how to splice genes into viruses without leaving any obvious fingerprints of human tampering.
 – That same year, Peter Daszak, the head of EcoHealth Alliance, was quoted as saying, during a workshop on “medical countermeasures”, that, “Until an infectious disease crisis is very real, present, and at an emergency threshold, it is often largely ignored. To sustain the funding base beyond the crisis, we need to increase public understanding of the need for MCMs such as a pan-influenza or pan-coronavirus vaccine. A key driver is the media, and the economics follow the hype. We need to use that hype to our advantage to get to the real issues. Investors will respond if they see profit at the end of the process.”
 – In 2016, Damian Garde published a report in Stat News, describing the work environment at Moderna as caustic and obsessed with secrecy. Stéphane Bancel was described as egotistical and controlling, having built a “culture of recrimination” at Moderna. The following year, the same author at Stat published another article entitled Lavishly funded Moderna hits safety problems in bold bid to revolutionize medicine, describing Moderna’s struggles with developing an mRNA-based therapy for Crigler-Najjar syndrome, due to the serious toxicity of the drug that was discovered in animal testing. This led Moderna toward vaccine research, due to the longer dose intervals.
 – Also in 2016, Klaus Schwab published his book, The Fourth Industrial Revolution, which described how advancements in AI, robotics, the Internet of Things, 3D printing, nanotechnology, biotechnology, materials science, energy storage, and quantum computing would lead to a fusion of the physical, digital, and biological realms. Klaus Schwab insists that we are in a Fourth Industrial Revolution, where big data, automation, and tracking of people and objects using IoT will lead to a revolution in governance, sustainability, and public safety. Klaus Schwab’s ideas are not new. They’re basically a rebranding and repackaging of Jeremy Rifkin’s Third Industrial Revolution and Zero Marginal Cost Society, George Monbiot’s environmentalism, and Kate Raworth and Herman Daly’s degrowth advocacy.
 – Also, beginning in 2016, the Department of Homeland Security’s National Biosurveillance Integration Center gave Peter Daszak’s EcoHealth Alliance a $2.1 million dollar contract to create something called the “Ground Truth Network”, a group of subject matter experts who could provide “contextual information pertaining to biological events”. In other words, Peter Daszak was entrusted by the DHS to form a 1984-style Ministry of Truth, to disseminate health information during a “biological event”, such as a pandemic. Congressman Mike Gallagher did a video on this.
Mike Gallagher: Well, here’s the problem. These are the exact same people that, a year ago, were telling us that the lab leak theory was a crazy conspiracy theory. So, they’re being paid to combat disinformation, but they are spreading disinformation. These are the same experts who I guarantee you were being used as sources for the New York Times, CNN, NPR, Washington Post, AP had a ridiculous report on this. They all reference “expert scientists”.
 – In 2017, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Jeremy Farrar’s Wellcome Trust, and the governments of India and Norway launched the Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland. Their stated mission goal was to establish a “Global Vaccine Development Fund”, to rapidly develop vaccines against emerging diseases.
 – In October of 2017, the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security published a report entitled The SPARS Pandemic 2025 – 2028: A Futuristic Scenario for Public Health Risk Communicators, describing a fictional scenario with a future outbreak of a SARS-like coronavirus in Southeast Asia, and how misinformation and doubt about medical countermeasures started to emerge, and then, it was discovered that the vaccines had horrible side effects after all like encephalitis and neurological issues, leading to a storm of lawsuits. All of this sounds very familiar for some reason.
 – On March 23rd, 2018, DARPA put out a broad agency announcement for their Next-Generation Non-Surgical Neurotechnology (or N3) program. This announcement detailed DARPA’s plans for a wireless, surgery-free brain-computer interface. Old-school BCIs, like microelectrode arrays, also known as the “Utah Array”, similar to Elon Musk’s Neuralink device, require that a craniotomy be performed and the dura resected to expose the brain, compromising the brain’s sterile environment. In DARPA’s N3 proposal, they would instead use nanotechnology, implanting tiny nanotransducers smaller than a virus into the brain, and interfacing with these nanotransducers using special helmets.
 – These nanotransducers would take wireless energy in the form of RF, electromagnetism, infrared light, and/or ultrasound, which can penetrate the cranium, and convert this energy into a stimulus capable of altering the membrane potential and behavior of neurons. They would also be able to work in reverse, converting the activity of neurons into a signal that could be read back by the helmet. In other words, DARPA sought a two-way system that could read out from the brain and write to it. The announcement describes various approaches for the implantation of nanotransducers, such as “a self-assembly approach, viral vectors, or molecular, chemical, and/or biomolecular technology” that would be “delivered to neurons of interest to reach single neuron resolution”.
 – There are six teams involved in the N3 program. Battelle, Carnegie Mellon University, Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory, the Palo Alto Research Center, Rice University, and the defense contractor Teledyne. The two teams with the most mature offerings are Battelle and Rice, with their BrainSTORMS and MOANA nanotransducer technologies. Battelle’s BrainSTORMS project plans to use 20-nanometer core-and-shell nanoparticles as magnetoelectric nanotransducers for a nonsurgical brain-computer interface, activated by a helmet with a grid of electromagnets delivering wireless energy using electromagnetic induction, similar to how a Wacom tablet powers its battery-free stylus.
 – The lead researcher on the BrainSTORMS project, Gaurav Sharma, was involved in DTRA’s secretive Blood-Brain Barrier Program, to investigate the effects of viruses and nerve agents on the blood-brain barrier, as well as discovering new pathways to deliver therapeutics across the tight endothelial junctions of the blood-brain barrier. Yes, this is the same Defense Threat Reduction Agency that funded EcoHealth Alliance. Dr. Sharma currently works for the Air Force Research Laboratory as the primary authority of the 711th Human Performance Wing’s research portfolio, overseeing projects relating to biotechnology, cognitive neuroscience, aerospace medicine, human-machine teaming, and directed energy bio-effects.
 – Incidentally, SARS-CoV-2 Spike, one of the structural proteins of the SARS-CoV-2 virion and the protein produced by COVID-19 mRNA vaccines, is capable of compromising the tight junctions of the blood-brain barrier, which could potentially help large nanoparticles cross the blood-brain-barrier and enter the brain. There is a paper entitled SARS-CoV-2 Spike Protein Disrupts Blood-Brain Barrier Integrity via RhoA Activation that describes exactly how this works.
 – In September of 2018, Dr. James Giordano, a bioethicist with links to DARPA, held a chilling presentation on the emerging field of neurowarfare entitled The Brain is the Battlefield of the Future at West Point’s Modern War Institute. In this presentation, he described how belligerents and dissidents could be manipulated with neuroweapons based on drugs, viruses, or nanotechnology, fracturing their organizational structures by making their leaders behave erratically. Military and intelligence figures are, behind the scenes, normalizing neurowarfare and the weaponization of biotechnology, without the public’s knowledge, because they secretly plan to replace propaganda and other forms of indirect coercion with direct manipulation of the brains of civilians for sociopolitical purposes, violating our fundamental rights to autonomy and cognitive freedom.
James Giordano: And this is where we get into the idea of novel neuroweapons. Once again, this is not necessarily new, but the momentum of this dimension of the field has accelerated as a consequence of increased understanding of the brain and increased capability to develop tools and techniques to access and affect the brain.
 – Also in September of 2018, Bulgarian journalist Dilyana Gaytandzhieva did extensive investigative journalism, digging into the DTRA-associated activities at the Lugar Research Center in Tbilisi, Georgia. There, she discovered that frozen human blood and pathogens were being moved as diplomatic cargo, using US Embassy vehicles, and that residents complained of mysterious atmospheric discharges from the facility, as well as witnessing people who’d suffered exposures to unknown pathogens or toxins.
 – In November of 2018, Klaus Schwab published a follow-on to his previous book, entitled Shaping the Future of the Fourth Industrial Revolution, in which he mentioned DARPA’s BRAIN Initiative by name, and further elaborated on his concept of blending technology and biology.
 – On September 12th, 2019, the Wuhan Institute of Virology took down their public database of samples and virus sequences. This database contained more than 22,000 entries on samples collected from mice and bats. There was no explanation given as to why they did this.
 – On September 17th, 2019, interest rates on overnight repurchase agreements in the US financial markets experienced a sudden spike. To put it bluntly, Wall Street ran out of cash. The Federal Reserve injected billions of dollars in loans back into the system to stabilize things. There was practically a total media blackout on this.
 – The very next month, on October 18th, the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security, the World Economic Forum, and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation hosted Event 201, a “Global Pandemic Exercise” about a hypothetical pandemic. On October 29th, the Milken Institute Future of Health Summit hosted Anthony Fauci, Rick Bright, and Michael Specter, as they openly discussed the need for disruptive change in vaccine development, possibly spurred by the emergence of a new virus. In November 2019, the month after, the first detected cases of what would eventually become known as COVID-19 started to appear in Wuhan, China.
 – Also in November of 2019, Nick Bostrom published an essay entitled The Vulnerable World Hypothesis, arguing that there was a need for an all-encompassing surveillance panopticon to prevent violent non-state actors or deranged basement tinkerers and biohackers from cheaply developing self-replicating technological or biological artifacts that could destroy civilization.
 – During an interview in November of 2019, Yuval Noah Harari, a major agenda contributor to the World Economic Forum and the author of the book Homo Deus: A Brief History of Tomorrow, stated that humans are now “hackable animals”, and that governments have the ability to use things like implantable and wearable devices to determine people’s emotional states and whether or not they are dissidents.
 – On December 9th, 2019, Peter Daszak was interviewed by Vincent Racaniello. He blamed pandemics on deforestation, climate change, and wildlife hunting, stressing the need for conservation. He also claimed that the only way to shut down the wildlife trade in China would be to bring health concerns to the table, highlighting how the emergence of SARS led to the closures of animal markets. He described EcoHealth Alliance’s work as subcontracting grants to laboratories.
 – On December 12th, 2019, Ralph Baric signed a material transfer agreement to take delivery of “mRNA coronavirus vaccine candidates developed and jointly-owned by NIAID and Moderna”. The exact identity of this vaccine formulation is unknown, with some claiming that it was a MERS vaccine, however, this is beside the point. What this shows is that NIAID and Moderna co-own vaccine patents. As a matter of fact, Nature ran an article entitled What the Moderna-NIH COVID vaccine patent fight means for research, outlining the patent dispute between NIH and Moderna over mRNA-1273. Moderna claimed that they developed a COVID-19 vaccine within 48 hours of receiving the sequence of the virus, on January 13th, 2020, a whole month later.
 – By the end of December, 2019, the COVID-19 outbreak in Wuhan was in full swing. Dr. Li Wenliang claimed on his WeChat group that there were seven confirmed cases of SARS in the hospital where he worked. The authorities reprimanded him and made him sign a letter promising not to “publish misinformation” again. He later tragically contracted COVID-19 and passed away. If his warnings had been heeded, the outbreak could have potentially been isolated and contained.
 – During the World Economic Forum’s meeting in Davos in 2020, Ronaldo Lemos, Hiromi Ozaki, Victor Dzau, and Ilina Singh held a presentation entitled When Humans Become Cyborgs, where they outlined advances in brain-computer interface and human augmentation technologies and how they could be used to fundamentally alter the human condition.
 – In January of 2020, the Wellcome Trust’s Jeremy Farrar, NIAID’s Anthony Fauci, and the director of the NIH, Francis Collins, emailed back and forth about the possibility of a lab leak in Wuhan, with Farrar responding about a comment made by Collins about work on SARS-like viruses being done in inadequate BSL-2 labs by describing the situation in China as a, and I quote, “Wild West”.
 – On January 28th, 2020, the US Department of Justice indicted Charles Lieber for fraud, due to his failure to disclose his association with China’s Thousand Talents Plan and the Wuhan University of Technology, against the terms of his DOD grants. He also engaged in tax evasion, bringing home literal bags of cash money from the PRC. Charles Lieber had received over $15 million dollars from the NIH and the DOD. The National Institutes of Health, MITRE, the Office of Naval Research, the Air Force Office of Scientific Research, and DARPA had all sponsored Lieber’s work.
 – Charles Lieber’s cover for his work for the Wuhan University of Technology was that he was working on “silicon nanowire batteries” for the automotive industry. However, none of his papers or any of his research have anything to do with batteries, and in an article in Science entitled Why did a Chinese university hire Charles Lieber to do battery research? by Robert Service, a former student of Charles Lieber stated, “I have never seen Charlie working on batteries or nanowire batteries”. Indeed, most of Charles Lieber’s papers describe using silicon nanowires to build nano-scale transistors that can read off from cells in a manner less invasive than patch clamp electrodes, facilitating minimally invasive in vivo monitoring of cell activity. He was also involved in research into the bottom-up construction of self-assembling nanocomputers, like his research into nanoFSM, or nano finite state machines, and how they could potentially be implanted into the body. That has nothing to do with batteries. Lieber’s specialty is bionanotechnology, the blending of biology and electronics at the cellular and molecular level.
 – On February 11th, 2020, the WHO announced that the then-unnamed 2019 Novel Coronavirus would be named COVID-19, or Coronavirus Disease 2019. This name was specifically chosen by the WHO not to stigmatize Wuhan or draw any particular attention to the virus’s relationship to SARS, in spite of the fact that SARS-CoV-2 bears a close sequence homology to SARS-CoV and causes a SARS-like syndrome.
 – Throughout January and February of 2020, footage of chaotic scenes from Wuhan started filtering onto Western social media. People mysteriously collapsing in the streets from supposed seizures. Men in Tyvek suits spraying streets with mosquito foggers, dragging people out of their apartments, and welding whole buildings shut with the occupants inside. There was footage of hospital hallways full of body bags, people ramming barricades with their cars, rioting, and so on. Chinese authorities set up temporary field hospitals, like Huoshenshan hospital, which was constructed in a little over a week from prefabs. Then, the roof of the hastily constructed hospital started leaking, and it was closed down in April. China maintained that there were very few deaths from COVID-19 in Wuhan during this time period. Their official death toll numbers from the outbreak were 2,548.
 – When EcoHealth Alliance and their subcontracting of suspicious grants to the Wuhan Institute of Virology started drawing attention from the public and the press, Peter Daszak got together with Dennis Carroll and Jeremy Farrar and a number of scientists with massive conflicts of interest in the form of pre-existing ties to the Wuhan Institute of Virology, and they published a letter in the Lancet decrying the notion of a lab leak as a “conspiracy theory”. Before the letter was published, Peter Daszak contacted Ralph Baric and instructed him not to sign the letter, so that, and I quote, it “Has some distance from us and therefore does not work in a counterproductive way”.
 – On March 16th, 2020, Neil Ferguson and Imperial College London published the report, Impact of non-pharmaceutical interventions (NPIs) to reduce COVID-19 mortality and healthcare demand, which argued that if governments did not lock down people’s movements and quarantine the healthy, then COVID-19 would cause 510,000 deaths in the UK and 2.2 million deaths in the US in short order. Later, it was determined that Neil Ferguson’s computer model of virus spread had numerous issues with its underlying code and produced inconsistent results. Also, he had a married woman break quarantine to come to his house for a little dalliance, showing that he didn’t even practice what he preached.
Fiona Hine: I don’t know how anyone can sit through this nonsense. You’re a fucking murderer.
 – On March 19th, 2020, Yuval Noah Harari published an article in Financial Times entitled The world after coronavirus. In it, he claimed that emotions were biological phenomena, and that COVID-19 was the first time that surveillance went “under the skin”, collecting people’s vital signs on a large scale to determine their physical condition.
 – On March 23rd, 2020, MITRE formed the COVID-19 Healthcare Coalition, alongside the incredibly shady In-Q-Tel and Palantir and numerous other partners, including Amazon’s AWS, Microsoft, and Salesforce, to apply real-time analytical algorithms to the task of collecting huge amounts of data on COVID-19 sufferers and viral spread. It’s worth noting that the CEO of Salesforce, Marc Benioff, is on the World Economic Forum’s Board of Trustees and wrote the foreword to Klaus Schwab’s The Fourth Industrial Revolution.
 – In April of 2020, Peter Daszak sent an email to Hongying Li at EcoHealth Alliance and Tammie O’Rourke at Metabiota, stating that certain genetic sequences should not be uploaded to Genbank, because they were part of a grant just terminated by NIH, and having them as part of PREDICT would bring, and I quote, “Very unwelcome attention to UC Davis, PREDICT and USAID”.
 – Also in April, 2020, Time Magazine ran a story claiming that the large quantities of urns with cremains showing up at funeral homes pointed to a death toll in China that was much higher than the Chinese authorities were willing to admit.
 – As COVID-19 began spreading across the West, the authorities enacted ridiculous and counterproductive lockdown measures that put a halt to people’s lives, destroyed small businesses, consolidated wealth and power in oligopolistic e-commerce giants and big box stores, and led to an elevation in joblessness, mental illness, and deaths of despair.
 – The Washington Post published an article by Aaron C. Davis entitled In the early days of the pandemic, the U.S. government turned down an offer to manufacture millions of N95 masks in America, which detailed how, in January of 2020, Michael Bowen and his company, Prestige Ameritech, offered to manufacture 1.7 million N95 masks a week to deal with potential shortfalls, but were turned down by the government.
 – In light of this, it’s worth noting that early on in the pandemic in the US, the head of NIAID, Anthony Fauci, claimed that it was unnecessary for the public to wear surgical masks or N95 masks. He later claimed that he intentionally misled the public, fearing a run on masks would deplete stocks of N95s for healthcare workers. Then, once the virus had firmly established itself in the population, at which point the wearing of surgical masks had no utility whatsoever at preventing the continued spread of the disease (and likely never did in the first place), he pulled a 180 on the mask guidance. So, the authorities had the ability to prevent a shortage of these masks, but not the will, or the foresight.
 – Much like in China, temporary field hospitals were erected in various places in the US, with stadiums and even US Navy hospital ships being rapidly repurposed to treat COVID-19 patients. Bizarrely enough, many of these facilities went almost completely unused before quietly shuttering or returning to their other duties.
 – According to papers being published in medical journals at the time, SARS-CoV-2, the causative agent of COVID-19, was a coronavirus that infected the vascular endothelium. In a rare few—mostly the elderly, overweight, diabetic, or others with a compromised vascular endothelium—COVID-19 caused a hyperinflammatory reaction that led to sepsis, alveolar capillary leakage, pulmonary edema, coagulopathy, and pneumonia. COVID-19’s mortality is highly age-stratified. Younger patients with healthier vascular endothelial tissue have very high survival rates, as do those with endothelium-supporting diets rich in arginine, citrulline, cysteine, and selenium that boost nitric oxide and vascular antioxidant levels. Nitric oxide is directly antiviral against SARS-like coronaviruses and inhibits the Spike protein, hence why individuals with higher nitric oxide synthase activity, such as younger people, are practically unaffected by the disease. The mortality in the under-20 cohort is basically negligible. Media coverage of COVID-19 was contradictory and bewildering, in one breath describing it as a respiratory disease that caused pneumonia, and in the next, a systemic, multi-organ disease that caused blood clots and purple toes, leaving the public with a confusing impression of the pathophysiology of the disease.
 – Scientists in Zurich, Switzerland had already determined by April, 2020 that COVID-19 was a viral vascular endotheliitis and that SARS-CoV-2 primarily infected the lining of human blood vessels, leading to endothelial cell activation and sloughing, platelet activation, neutrophilia and neutrophil extracellular trap formation, and the oxidative stress cascade and endothelial dysfunction characteristic of sepsis. By the time the media started reporting on “Long COVID”, it sounded laughable that a respiratory virus could lead to chronic illness, even though SARS was well-known for causing long-term sequelae, such as myalgic encephalomyelitis, pulmonary fibrosis, and neurological issues, all of which are symptoms of post-sepsis.
 – Numerous doctors and nurses expressed concerns that the official protocols were inadequate for treating COVID-19 patients. There were no early outpatient treatment protocols. People came into the ER complaining of mild COVID-19 symptoms and were sent home and told to take Tylenol and get bed rest. Tylenol depletes glutathione, a crucial endogenous antioxidant that protects cells from radicals. In severe COVID-19, there is nitric oxide bioavailability loss due to the vicious cycle of superoxide and nitric oxide forming peroxynitrite, which, in turn, uncouples nitric oxide synthase enzymes by directly attacking their tetrahydrobiopterin cofactors, which leads to the lipid peroxidation, runaway hydroxyl radical formation, endothelial dysfunction, and ferroptosis and parthanatos characteristic of late-stage, severe COVID-19. All of this can be easily confirmed by checking the oxidative stress biomarkers of COVID-19 patients, which show low nitric oxide bioavailability, coupled with high levels of nitrotyrosine, 4-hydroxynonenal, and other signs of lipid hydroperoxide buildup.
 – When these patients came back to the ER with severe COVID-19 sepsis and hypoxia, they proned and intubated them and started them on an IV drip of corticosteroids. This caused intermittent hypoxia-hyperoxia mimicking the physiology of ischemia-reperfusion injury and further accelerating oxidative stress injury in the lungs while also guaranteeing steroid rebound due to reactive oxygen species attacking glucocorticoid receptors. Given that many pathways of COVID-19 pathophysiology converge on neutrophil degranulation, this led to runaway lipid peroxidation, accumulation of inflammatory damage-associated molecular patterns, and severe lung injuries. In other words, these severely ill patients died of oxygen toxicity due to the unaddressed issue of tissue damage by radicals in the context of viral sepsis, which theoretically could have been prevented by dosing them with antioxidants. Many doctors were bewildered by the mortality rate of individuals suffering from severe COVID-19 hyperinflammation. They had been told to expect pneumonia, not viral sepsis. Almost every repurposed drug that shows effectiveness at treating COVID-19 has a secondary function as an antioxidant. For example, budesonide, famotidine, and fluvoxamine all behave like antioxidants, in addition to their canonical functions as a steroid, a histamine H2 receptor blocking antacid, and a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor, respectively.
 – Ferroptosis is a type of iron-mediated cell death that occurs when cellular antioxidants in the form of glutathione are depleted and the cell membrane is oxidized to the point of killing the cell. Parthanatos occurs when a cell engages in Poly(ADP-ribose) polymerase-1 overexpression, depleting nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide and ATP, killing the cell. Both forms of cell death occur rampantly in severe COVID-19. Both are theoretically preventable with N-Acetylcysteine and Nicotinamide Mononucleotide supplements, which act as molecular precursors to replenish glutathione and nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide, and which the FDA are actively trying to take off the market so that they cannot be sold as over-the-counter supplements. There is a paper in MDPI entitled Severe Glutathione Deficiency, Oxidative Stress and Oxidant Damage in Adults Hospitalized with COVID-19: Implications for GlyNAC (Glycine and N-Acetylcysteine) Supplementation that provides a rationale for treating COVID-19 patients with glycine and N-Acetylcysteine.
 – Doctors also gave these severely ill patients courses of ineffective, late, futile antiviral treatments, including the nephrotoxic and hepatotoxic Remdesivir. Remdesivir, also known by the brand name Veklury, was developed by Gilead Sciences and tested and validated at Ralph Baric’s UNC Chapel Hill laboratory. It costs $3,120 a course. The main plasma metabolite of Remdesivir, GS-441524, is equally potent, or perhaps more potent than the prodrug form Remdesivir, which must be processed by the body to produce the active metabolite. GS-441524 is actually sold as a black market drug for Feline Infectious Peritonitis. The reason why Gilead sold Remdesivir instead of marketing GS-441524 is purely economic. Remdesivir was more toxic and of questionable effectiveness against COVID-19, but it was more patentable, and could be sold for at least five times the price.
 – Early on, Hydroxychloroquine was suggested as a possible means of treating COVID-19. There is an old SARS paper entitled Chloroquine is a potent inhibitor of SARS coronavirus infection and spread that lays out a rationale for this. Likewise, Ivermectin was considered for its antiviral effects. The media and the FDA dismissed claims of antiviral effects of HCQ and Ivermectin by arguing that they were antiparasitic drugs intended for veterinary use only, when that was not the case. Hydroxychloroquine is a synthetic form of quinine that has been used for over half a century to treat malaria, sold under the brand name Plaquenil, and Ivermectin has been sold for human use to treat river blindness since the eighties. Today, it is sold under the brand name Stromectol. Both drugs have both antiparasitic and antiviral effects. Hydroxychloroquine affects endosomal pH and interferes with the terminal glycosylation of ACE2. Ivermectin blocks nuclear import by importin alpha and beta.
 – Both hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin were actively sabotaged in testing and clinical trials for use in COVID-19. The way this was done is very simple. The therapeutic window for antivirals for COVID-19 is very small, from the moment of the onset of symptoms up to about three days. Most studies enrolled patients suffering from hyperinflammatory COVID-19 sepsis, who had been symptomatic for over a week and who no longer had any viral load, and for whom antivirals were completely useless. They did not test prophylaxis or prompt and early use of antivirals in most trials.
 – The alarming fact of the futility of these late antiviral treatments can be easily confirmed by examining the enrollment criteria for these clinical trials and comparing it to assessments of the clinical course of COVID-19. There is an article in MDPI entitled Remdesivir for Early COVID-19 Treatment of High-Risk Individuals Prior to or at Early Disease Onset—Lessons Learned which explains why the late use of antivirals has no benefit for the patient.
 – COVID-19’s clinical course is as follows: someone is infected about three to five days before onset of symptoms. Viral load peaks right at symptom onset, and then tapers off over the course of the next five days. By day 6 post symptom onset, the viral load is negligible. At this point, the infection resolves, or, around day 8 to 10, it turns into hyperinflammatory severe COVID-19 viral sepsis, and then the patient suffers about ten or eleven days of sepsis, pneumonia, and atypical ARDS before either surviving or succumbing around day 21 post symptom onset.
 – It is possible to make any antiviral for COVID-19 appear more effective or less effective by simply shifting the window of time after symptom onset for enrolling patients for trials backward or forward by a matter of a few days. That’s how narrow the window of time for effective treatment is. The earlier, the better. It is worth noting that even though most trials for Ivermectin or Hydroxychloroquine enrolled patients who’d been symptomatic for over a week, the trials for Paxlovid enrolled patients who had been symptomatic for only a few days, maximizing the apparent effect.
 – It doesn’t matter if these trials were randomized or placebo-controlled. The results can be biased simply by the study’s design, particularly if a study’s enrollment criteria excludes the early treatment cohort for whom the drug may have had a beneficial effect. These drugs, which may have been effective as prophylaxis for COVID-19, were suppressed by trials that were intrinsically designed to make them fail, by administering them to severely ill patients for whom they were a late and mostly futile intervention.
 – Just as Dr. Peter McCullough would later assert, the lack of an early outpatient treatment protocol for COVID-19 resulted in countless unnecessary deaths, for a disease that is largely treatable if caught early and its effects negated with the proper therapeutics.
 – SARS-CoV-2 is airborne. N95 respirators offer little protection against it, and surgical masks offer no protection at all. The mask mandates were nonsensical. The six-foot guideline invented by the CDC had no scientific basis whatsoever. Aerosolized viruses have the ability to travel at least fifteen feet, particularly in enclosed and poorly ventilated spaces.
 – In New York, California, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Michigan, Governors Andrew Cuomo, Gavin Newsom, Tom Wolf, Phil Murphy, and Gretchen Whitmer had COVID-19 patients placed in nursing homes, where the vulnerable elderly were exposed to nosocomial infections that led to numerous deaths, inflating COVID-19 casualty figures. Elsewhere, such as in the UK, elderly patients were given “palliative care” that consisted of what ended up being fatal doses of the benzodiazepine Midazolam, in what essentially constituted a cruel act of mass murder against the elderly.
 – In May of 2020, Jeremy Farrar’s Wellcome Trust announced that their new DARPA-like spinoff, Wellcome Leap, would be led by ex-DARPA, ex-Motorola, ex-Google, ex-Facebook Regina Dugan as CEO, with Ken Gabriel as their COO, and Jay Flatley, a former CEO of Illumina, the company that provided all the sequencing tech for sequencing SARS-CoV-2 Samples, as Chair of the board. At the D11 Conference in 2013, Regina Dugan, formerly the head of DARPA, sat on stage and talked about how Motorola were designing electronic authentication tattoos and a pill someone could take which would turn them into a walking authentication device.
Regina Dugan: So, I take a vitamin every morning, what if I could take vitamin authentication?
Walt Mossberg: What?
Regina Dugan: Vitamin authentication. Look, I have one right here, Walt. Here, I’ll let you hold it. Would you like to hold it?
Walt Mossberg: I’ll hold it. You guys see it?
Regina Dugan: So, this pill has a small chip inside of it with a switch. It also has what amounts to an inside-out potato battery.
Walt Mossberg: Not gonna do it.
Regina Dugan: When you swallow it, the acids in your stomach serve as the electrolyte, and they power it up, and the switch goes on and off, and it creates an 18-bit ECG-like signal in your body, and essentially, your entire body becomes your authentication token. Yes, this is true.
Walt Mossberg: Okay, but…
Regina Dugan: Okay, so wait, it’s really true, so what this means is that that becomes my first superpower. I really want the superpower. It means that my arms are like wires, my hands are like alligator clips. When I touch my phone, my computer, my door, my car, I’m authenticated in, first superpower. Like, I want that.
Other: So, we’re not shipping that right away.
Regina Dugan: Yeah, no, we’re not shipping that right away. But it sounds like…
Walt Mossberg: Is this FDA cleared?
Regina Dugan: So, here’s the thing. This is not science fiction, this pill is actually made by a company called Proteus, and they’ve developed it for medical applications. That pill has been CE-stamped and cleared by the FDA. You can take 30 of those per day for the rest of your life.
 – A few days later, President Donald Trump announced Operation Warp Speed, as part of the CARES Act, to coordinate the NIH’s ACTIV partnership with the Pentagon and BARDA for vaccine and diagnostic development. Moncef Slaoui was appointed as the head of Operation Warp Speed. As Whitney Webb would later report, Moncef Slaoui was also on the board of a joint Google-GSK venture called Galvani Bioelectronics, to develop nerve modulation implants for inflammatory diseases, before a sexual harassment scandal led to his firing.
 – Also on the board of Galvani? Ken Gabriel, the ex-DARPA, ex-Google COO of Wellcome Leap, and World Economic Forum “Technology Pioneer”. Ken Gabriel was also formerly the President and CEO of the Draper lab in Cambridge, Massachusetts where DRACO was formerly developed by Todd Rider, and was responsible for having Todd Rider’s grant from the Templeton Foundation to continue DRACO research terminated. The guy who made sure that mankind doesn’t have a universal cure for all viruses is the same guy who’s pushing for nerve modulation and Internet of Bodies tech, through ventures like Galvani and Wellcome Leap.
 – On May 2nd, 2020, Bing Liu, a Chinese-American researcher in Pittsburgh who was on the verge of “significant findings” on COVID-19 pathology, was shot and killed in an apparent murder-suicide. Bing Liu was an expert on ferroptosis, autophagy, redox lipid programming, and cell response to radiation and radiation therapy, all of which are directly relevant to COVID-19 pathology, which involves extreme oxidative stress and lipid peroxidation reminiscent of radiation injury.
 – In June of 2020, the Lancet retracted a paper by a company called Surgisphere that claimed that hydroxychloroquine caused heart problems, when Surgisphere wouldn’t disclose the contents of their database for independent review. It was later discovered that Sapan Desai, the head of Surgisphere, was basically running a scam, and the tiny company was staffed by a science fiction author and an adult model. Surgisphere claimed to have data-sharing agreements with over six hundred hospitals worldwide, a preposterous assertion, given the small size of their company. It was more likely that their database was fabricated, and their refusal to disclose it to reviewers was because they feared being outed for fraud.
 – During the Oxford RECOVERY study, which had a shockingly high mortality rate for the patients enrolled in the trial, patients were dosed with 2400 milligrams of hydroxychloroquine in the first 24 hours, a clear overdose. When asked why they did this, Professor Martin Landray, one of the chief researchers in the RECOVERY study, stated that it was comparable to the dosages used in amoebic dysentery. Hydroxychloroquine is not used for amoebic dysentery, however. Another, chemically distinct drug called hydroxyquinoline, on the other hand, is. So, through either malice or sheer incompetence, the staff at Oxford were using the dosage figures meant for hydroxyquinoline with hydroxychloroquine, which meant that they were giving their patients fatal or near-fatal overdoses.
 – In July, 2020, Klaus Schwab published his book COVID-19: The Great Reset, which argued that the crisis should be used to implement a laundry list of progressive, Agenda 2030-like policies centered on the environment, sustainability, and new, supposedly more equitable forms of governance. A number of world leaders started parroting this agenda, muttering things on television about how it was time for “a reset” and how we needed to “build back better”. When people pointed out how dystopian that sounded, we were told that the Great Reset was an unfounded conspiracy theory, despite the fact that Klaus Schwab literally published a book under that name that outlined exactly what it entailed.
 – Also in July, 2020, the World Economic Forum published a report entitled Shaping the Future of the Internet of Bodies: New challenges of technology governance, about the benefits and risks of Internet of Bodies technology and wearable, implantable, or ingestible sensors. This report pointed out, quite truthfully and honestly, that privacy laws like HIPAA do not cover direct-to-consumer medical devices that are not handled by covered identities. For instance, an Apple Watch can tell Apple’s data centers all about your pulse and O2 saturation, continuously feeding your vital statistics to remote servers and storing this data for an extended period of time, and Apple would not be in breach of any medical privacy laws by doing this.
 – In October of 2020, Sunetra Gupta, Jay Bhattacharya, and Martin Kulldorff authored the Great Barrington Declaration and 50,000 doctors and medical professionals signed it, arguing for lockdowns to be replaced by focused protection of the sick and elderly. They observed, correctly, that quarantining the healthy had severe consequences for the economy and for people’s mental and physical health.
 – Also in October of 2020, the RAND Corporation published an article entitled The Internet of Bodies Will Change Everything, for Better or Worse, which described how implanted and wearable IoT technology would be used to monitor people’s health, essentially siphoning vital sign data right out of people’s bodies and housing it in massive data centers. This extension of IoT to the human body is called IoB, or the Internet of Bodies. It is also referred to by the name IoBnT or the Internet of Bio-Nano Things, as well as Intra-Body Nano-Networks, for various different implementations of the same idea. Over the past decade, there has been extensive research into in-body sensor technology, using tiny pieces of energy-harvesting “smart dust” to monitor the human body from the inside out. Many of the organizations involved in COVID-19 vaccine research are linked, within very few degrees of separation, to organizations involved in IoB research. DARPA and DTRA are very interested in in-body sensors and neuromodulation tech for soldiers.
 – In December, 2020, Pfizer and Moderna were issued Emergency Use Authorizations by the FDA for their mRNA vaccines for COVID-19. Almost immediately thereafter, governments and private employers worldwide started using coercive mandates, up to and including firing people from their jobs or expelling them from academic institutions for noncompliance.
 – Also in December, 2020, the nurse Tiffany Dover received a Pfizer mRNA vaccine and fainted, on film, within minutes. Messenger RNA vaccines, like Moderna’s and Pfizer’s, use an entirely novel mechanism to produce the vaccine antigen. These vaccines consist of nucleoside-modified mRNA strands enclosed in lipid nanoparticles. The way they’re supposed to work is fairly simple. The vaccine is injected into the deltoid muscle of the subject’s shoulder and the lipid nanoparticles transfect deltoid muscle tissue, releasing their cargo of mRNA into muscle cells. Ribosomes in those cells translate the mRNA into proteins, and then, those cells present the whole vaccine antigen on their surfaces, or as fragments presented by the Major Histocompatibility Complex.
 – There are numerous problems with this approach. PEGylated lipid nanoparticles are made of a synthetic oil conjugated with polyethylene glycol and are highly inflammatory, to the point where you don’t even need to add toxic metals to these vaccines because the LNP delivery system acts as a “self-adjuvant”. The nucleoside-modified and synthetically capped mRNA may be of questionable purity, which may lead to ribosomes translating nonsense “junk proteins”. It may also resist breakdown by nucleases and persist in the body for an extended period of time. The SARS-CoV-2 Spike protein is, itself, extremely toxic to the heart and vasculature, with a superantigenic region, a prion-like domain, the ability to bind bacterial endotoxins, and short peptide motifs that aggregate amyloid and can form amyloid-fibrin clots even in the absence of platelets. It is a Swiss Army Knife of pathogenic features.
 – Also, the vaccine does not stay in the deltoid muscle, because there is no such thing as a lipid nanoparticle delivered drug that stays at the injection site and only transfects muscle tissue alone. Lipid nanoparticles have been considered for Alzheimer’s drugs, specifically because they cross the blood-brain barrier. Leaked biodistribution studies have demonstrated that these vaccines travel all over the body, potentially transfecting blood vessels, heart muscle, bone marrow, the spleen, liver, kidneys, gonads, and the brain. Wherever the Spike protein is produced, inflammation and the destruction of formerly healthy cells by macrophages and neutrophils is sure to follow. This also applies to viral vector vaccines, such as the AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine, which cause cells to manufacture the same toxic protein.
 – Messenger RNA vaccines have never undergone any long-term human testing. In the case of Moderna, mRNA-1273 was actually their first-ever commercial product. The authorities are mandating that members of the public act as early-adopters for an entirely unproven technology developed with military funding. The very idea sets off numerous alarm bells.
Dan Wattendorf: But we still need to make it. If we make it inside the human body, we can abbreviate this production process and we would make it inside the human body, not by providing the protein—that antibody—but providing the genetic sequence for that antibody, with a synthetic process. The body becomes the bioreactor.
 – For the J&J vaccine, Robert Kadlec made sure that Fuad El-Hibri and Emergent BioSolutions received millions of dollars in contracts to produce the vaccine, despite the fact that their facilities had serious quality control and hygiene issues. This was actually the subject of a congressional probe in the following year. There is a report from the Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Crisis dated May 2022 entitled The Coronavirus Vaccine Manufacturing Failures of Emergent BioSolutions that details their findings, and how Emergent BioSolutions attempted to conceal evidence of contamination from inspectors.
 – After the Pfizer vaccine trials, the Ventavia whistleblower Brook Jackson came forward with claims of fraudulent, falsified data, unblinded patients, and inadequately trained vaccinators. In the subsequent lawsuit, Pfizer claimed that they were immune to claims of fraud, since the government was aware of the fraud and complicit in it.
 – In January and February, 2021, Peter Daszak was part of the WHO’s investigative team on the ground in Wuhan. They “investigated” the Wuhan Institute of Virology for a few hours, collected a few statements, and then left, without doing any actual investigation. In other words, Peter Daszak investigated himself and found himself not guilty.
 – In March, 2021, Canada revised their Medical Assistance in Dying laws to make more people eligible for voluntary euthanasia.
 – Also in March, 2021, David Martin published the COVID-19 and Anthony Fauci Dossier, outlining the years and years of patent applications that showed that every part of what would eventually become SARS-CoV-2 was patented years in advance by the likes of Christopher M. Curtis, Boyd Yount, Ralph Baric, and others, with some of these patents dating as far back as the period before the first SARS outbreak.
 – On May 5th, 2021, there was an article published in the Matter journal of Cell Press, entitled Nanotransducers for wireless neuromodulation, which described how small nanoparticles could be used to stimulate various tissues remotely by enabling wireless energy to alter the membrane potentials of cells.
 – On June 22nd, 2021, Peter Daszak recused himself from the Lancet’s COVID-19 Commission due to the massive conflicts of interest entailed in his presence there, given EcoHealth Alliance’s links to the Wuhan Institute of Virology.
 – On June 25th, 2021, Whitney Webb published an expose on Wellcome Leap’s transhumanist ambitions entitled A “Leap” toward Humanity’s Destruction, which outlined how Wellcome Leap planned on using EEGs to scan the brains of toddlers and then determine if they would develop cognitive deficiencies later in life.
 – On August 18th, 2021, an article in Oxford Academic’s Clinical Infectious Diseases entitled Intravenous Injection of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) mRNA Vaccine Can Induce Acute Myopericarditis in Mouse Model showed that intravenous injection of an mRNA vaccine could cause myocarditis and permanent heart scarring in an animal model.
 – On August 28th, 2021, a video was posted on YouTube entitled Advanced Materials to Enable Wireless Brain-Machine Interface. In it, Professor Sakhrat Khizroev at the University of Miami discusses the nanotransducer technology underlying DARPA’s N3 program.
 – In September, 2021, DRASTIC Research uncovered the DEFUSE project documents, a proposal by EcoHealth Alliance to DARPA to create a recombinant, human-adapted SARS Spike protein and spray bats in caves with it to stimulate immunity against human-adapted Spike motifs, thus theoretically preventing a future zoonotic spillover event. DARPA rejected the proposal because they believed it constituted dangerous gain-of-function research. Jeffrey Sachs claimed that this research had already been done.
Steve Hsu: But no one is saying now that the technologies or the methods that they were proposing to use wouldn’t in work in reality. No one is saying that, are they?
Jeffrey Sachs: No, in fact, people are telling me that the research was actually done. In fact, actually done before the research proposal went in.
 – In late September, 2021, ICENI published the Spartacus Letter, which went viral on ZeroHedge and received over a million hits. This represented something of a turning point in people’s thinking about COVID-19 and the situation around it. Overnight, more voices of dissent began joining the growing chorus. People started realizing that the disease had been mischaracterized as a pneumonia when it was really more of a vascular virus, and they started asking more questions about the clear links between the Pentagon, the NIH, the Intelligence Community, and quasi-NGOs like EcoHealth Alliance, Metabiota, and Labyrinth Global Health, which are involved in laundering grants for highly questionable virus research abroad. After the letter was published, the media immediately went into damage control mode, publishing “fact checks” against it. CNBC posted a video about how it’s impossible for tracking microchips to be injected alongside a vaccine, because they’re much larger than the inside diameter of the needle. This is disingenuous, because self-assembling, virus-scale nanotechnology, like DARPA’s N3 program, is being actively researched by military think tanks around the world, and those can definitely fit through a vaccine needle.
 – In October, 2021, the FDA extended the Emergency Use Authorization for the Pfizer vaccine (which did not prevent transmission of COVID-19) so that it could be administered to children aged 5 to 11, who had no real risk of dying from COVID-19 in the first place. Dr. Eric Rubin, the editor-in-chief of the New England Journal of Medicine, stated:
Eric Rubin: We’re never going to learn about how safe this vaccine is unless we start giving it. That’s just the way it goes.
 – Also in October, 2021, Andrew Huff, the former Vice President of EcoHealth Alliance, came forward with a whistleblower claim that Peter Daszak confided in him that he was working for the CIA, and that he’d personally handled proposals to In-Q-Tel, the CIA’s venture capital arm. He also claimed that it was common for organizations like EcoHealth Alliance to perform work before the receipt of funds. Even if their grant applications were denied, some of the work under these applications may have been done. This may include the work for the rejected DEFUSE proposal, as well.
 – That same month, Steve Kirsch founded his group, the Vaccine Safety Research Foundation. The COVID-19 dissenter movement continued to grow.
 – In November, 2021, the Nuclear Threat Initiative—an NGO which was founded by Ted Turner, a Neo-Malthusian who once said that mankind is “breeding like a plague of locusts”, and Sam Nunn, for whom the Nunn-Lugar Cooperative Threat Reduction Act is named—published a report entitled Strengthening Global Systems to Prevent and Respond to High-Consequence Biological Threats. This report described a hypothetical Monkeypox outbreak in May of 2022. Incidentally, an actual monkeypox outbreak occurred that same exact month, in the real world.
 – In December, 2021, a pseudonymous researcher on Substack on Arkmedic’s Blog wrote an article entitled How to BLAST your way to the truth about the origins of COVID-19, which outlined how SARS-CoV-2 Spike contained a gene sequence that was found in a Moderna patent filed in 2016. These findings were later peer-reviewed and published in Frontiers, in February of the following year, in an article entitled MSH3 Homology and Potential Recombination Link to SARS-CoV-2 Furin Cleavage Site. When Stéphane Bancel was grilled about this by Fox’s Maria Bartiromo, he was evasive.
Maria Bartiromo: I’ve gotta end on this story that has been circulating—no doubt you saw it, about the origins of COVID. We’ve all been trying to understand how this started, and whether or not this did come from a lab in Wuhan. Let me ask you what the Daily Mail is reporting; it says more evidence COVID was tinkered with in a lab. Now, scientists find the virus contains a tiny chunk of DNA that matches sequence patented by Moderna three years before the pandemic began. Your reaction, Stéphane? What can you tell us?
Stéphane Bancel: My scientists are looking into those data to see how accurate they are.
 – In January, 2022, embalmer Richard Hirschman came forward with claims of finding strange, rubbery, proteinaceous blood clots in the deceased.
 – In January and February, 2022, truckers in Canada formed a convoy and protested in Ottawa. Unlike the rioting and arson of the “mostly peaceful” protests of 2020, this protest, although noisy and disruptive, had the character of a block party and cookoff more than anything else. People with lockdown fatigue inflated bouncy castles for children and grilled burgers and sausages on street corners. This led supreme killjoy and perennial blackface-wearer Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, to invoke the Emergencies Act and have riot police clear the protesters out and remove their vehicles. Donations to the protesters were also seized and people’s bank accounts were frozen, in a shocking example of bureaucratic and financial overreach. Basically, people were treated like terrorists for grilling and honking for a few weeks.
 – At the end of February, 2022, Russia invaded Ukraine. Someone on Twitter posting under the alias Clandestine claimed that there were biolabs in Ukraine conducting illicit research. The website of the US Embassy in Kyiv hosted documents regarding these biolabs in Ukraine that suggested that they were, in fact, conducting research on behalf of the US Defense Threat Reduction Agency as part of the CBEP/BTRP program. These labs were handling pathogens such as Crimean-Congo Hemorrhagic Fever, hantavirus, and other weaponizable pathogens. If DTRA are indeed engaging in illicit bioweapon research in the guise of preventing pandemics, in contravention of the Biological and Toxin Weapons Convention, as their funding for EcoHealth Alliance and the work done at the Wuhan Institute of Virology may indicate, then all DTRA-connected labs worldwide, not just in Ukraine, must necessarily be treated with suspicion.
Marco Rubio: Does Ukraine have chemical or biological weapons?
Victoria Nuland: Ukraine has biological research facilities, which, in fact, we are now quite concerned Russian troops—Russian forces may be seeking to gain control of, so we are working with the Ukrainians on how they can prevent any of those research materials from falling into the hands of Russian forces should they approach.
 – The Defense Threat Reduction Agency, based in Fort Belvoir, Virginia, is an agency within the DOD tasked with countering WMDs. Their specialty is the disarmament of nuclear weapons, bioweapons, and chemical weapons, and the like. The organization was formed in 1996 as the Defense Special Weapons Agency, before being renamed to the Defense Threat Reduction Agency. Their stated goals are in-line with the Nunn-Lugar Cooperative Threat Reduction Act and involve things like dismantling the lingering arsenals of dictators and post-Soviet states. If DTRA are, in fact, using disarmament activities as a cover for offensive WMD research, we should all be very alarmed by this.
 – On February 25th, 2022, there was an article published in MDPI entitled Intracellular Reverse Transcription of Pfizer BioNTech COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 In Vitro in Human Liver Cell Line, which described how the Pfizer mRNA vaccine may become permanently embedded in a cell’s genome by LINE-1 reverse transcription.
 – On April 6th, 2022, there was an article published in Nature entitled Why the WHO took two years to say COVID is airborne. It lays out the history of the WHO’s vacillation on SARS-CoV-2’s status as an airborne virus, and how they dragged their heels early on in the pandemic in declaring it as such.
 – On May 17th, 2022, there was a paper published in ACS Publications entitled Amyloidogenesis of SARS-CoV-2 Spike Protein. When the Spike protein was digested with neutrophil elastase or other enzymes, short peptide fragments of the partially digested protein demonstrated the ability to form amyloid fibrils. Amyloids are insoluble protein junk, and are implicated in various disease states, including Alzheimer’s Disease.
 – In August, 2022, there was a paper published in MDPI entitled Cardiovascular Manifestation of the BNT162b2 mRNA COVID-19 Vaccine in Adolescents. Out of 314 participants in the study, seven had elevated troponin markers indicative of myocarditis. That same month, there was another paper published in MDPI entitled A Case Report: Multifocal Necrotizing Encephalitis and Myocarditis after BNT162b2 mRNA Vaccination against COVID-19, which described a 76-year-old man who died three weeks after receiving his third COVID-19 vaccination. The histopathology report found that he had Spike proteins and lesions in his brain, heart, and vasculature, but they could not find any Nucleocapsid proteins, indicating that the damage was caused by vaccination rather than infection.
[Note: The second paper was actually received by the journal in August, and published in October, a couple months later.]
 – On November 1st, 2022, Aaron Kheriaty published his book, The New Abnormal: The Rise of the Biomedical Security State, which outlined in detail the creeping tyranny of our governments, and how the authorities are using biosecurity as an excuse to implement programs of unprecedented surveillance that could lead to the West adopting things like social credit scores.
 – In December, 2022, the World Health Organization announced that it would name Jeremy Farrar, the Director of the Wellcome Trust, as its Chief Scientist.
 – During the World Economic Forum’s 2023 meeting in Davos, Nita Farahany, a neuroethicist from Harvard, delivered a presentation on how commercialized brain-computer interfaces could be used by employers to monitor the productivity of workers, or audit brain data to determine criminal intent, like Precrime from Minority Report.
 – As Brook Jackson and her legal counsel would discover through her whistleblower suit, Pfizer acted as a non-traditional defense contractor for the US DOD, producing their vaccine under an Other Transaction Authority agreement that defined it as a “prototype” to “demonstrate mass production”. Under the terms of the OTA, it wasn’t even necessary for Pfizer or the other vaccine manufacturers to conduct clinical trials or even seek an emergency use authorization from the FDA. The clinical trials and FDA authorizations were completely fake, theatrical, and unnecessary. None of the consumer protection laws for pharmaceuticals apply to “prototypes” acquired by the US DOD under an OTA. Over the years, the architects of the totalitarian biosecurity state crafted all sorts of elaborate legal fictions to enable this. See the research of Katherine Watt and Sasha Latypova for more details.
 – Now, does all of this mean that the vaccine contains nanotechnology that will mind control you and your family and all 7.8 billion people on Earth into a slave of the New World Order? No, probably not. Not yet, anyway. The state of readiness of the technology for accomplishing such a herculean feat is highly questionable. However, the question remains; does this biosecurity mania give world leaders a foot in the door to introduce something along those lines within the coming years and decades? Are national security figures and bioethicists with links to military think tanks contemplating the usage of neurowarfare to target dissidents, stupefy an adversary’s population, and quell populist dissent by manipulating the brains of civilians through technological means? Yes, and yes. Most certainly, they are. The lack of public knowledge and debate about this emerging field of warfare—and the viscerally disgusting trivialization of violating people’s neurorights that it entails—is a matter of grave concern. There should rightly be a chorus of condemnation raised against the very idea of waging “bloodless” wars and engineering obedience into citizens by manipulating the human brain. It is an absolute abomination, antithetical to our most treasured values and deeply insulting to the species itself.
 – As of now, this story is ongoing. We are still right in the midst of it. Athletes are suffering higher-than-normal rates of cardiac issues and collapsing on playing fields before our very eyes. There is a growing fertility crisis and elevated rates of fetal demises. Young children are dying from myocarditis. The excess mortality isn’t lower after the vaccination campaigns. It’s higher than ever before, and life insurance companies have the data to prove it. The World Health Organization wants a global pandemic treaty that obliterates national sovereignty. The response to these revelations has been a relentless propaganda campaign aimed at discrediting and debunking these findings as baseless rumors, or recharacterizing them as normal, everyday events.
 – From these collected facts, a grim picture emerges. We are, collectively, the victims of an impossibly vast criminal conspiracy. The events of the past three years were obviously, transparently deliberate in nature, and not an accident. The draconian lockdowns, the deployment of barely-tested and cardiotoxic “medical countermeasures”, the restriction of people’s freedom of speech on social media—all of it required planning and malice aforethought. It also required the unflinching cooperation of crooked politicians, captured regulators, and a complicit media. Pharmaceutical companies, quasi-NGOs, and supranational organizations with links to lavishly funded Pentagon think tanks have formed a Biodefense Mafia that is unilaterally reshaping our global political landscape to favor the furtive agendas of an unelected elite, and they used a no doubt planned and deliberate virus scare, as part of a relentless, years-long campaign of vicious gaslighting and psychological torture, to achieve this, in clear breach of the social contract. The public’s trust was betrayed by craven, opportunistic hegemons, who used the virus as a scarecrow while they shredded our fundamental rights and freedoms in an orgiastic frenzy of totalitarian depravity, all in the context of an extremely vicious class war masquerading as a culture war.
 – The Overclass are engaging in dystopian biopolitics, attempting to strip human beings of agency and autonomy and turn us into the helpless prisoners of an omnipresent digital surveillance and control grid. They are doing this using public health, biosecurity, and “medical countermeasures” as an excuse, with mandatory vaccination as a foot in the door to eventually be able to inject anything they want into innocent people. The ruling class have decided that they’ve had enough of the public’s populist belligerence. They’ve had enough of us demanding our rights, our wages, and our benefits. Instead of caving to our meager demands, they want the ability to reshape human beings with genetic engineering and bionanotechnology with impunity, molding us into obedient, docile slaves with no free will, so they can keep accumulating wealth and enjoying their private jets, their giant superyachts, and their caviar without interference from the poor lobotomized plebeians in rags. The Overclass are not even discreet about their intentions. They want to colonize our bodies with IoB tech, predicting and manipulating human behavior by collecting our health data on a vast scale and enriching themselves at the expense of our privacy, agency, and autonomy.
 – The ruling oligarchs are quite literally trying to rip our humanity and dignity away from us, pull up the ladder to prosperity, and create a neofeudalistic two-tiered caste system of serfs who rent everything from hereditary aristocrats. The first step to overthrowing this system of control is to assert that human beings have natural rights that cannot be usurped by any tyrant, no matter how sophisticated their methods. We are not “hackable animals”. We are not mere resources to be exploited for the benefit of a wealthy few, our skills analyzed and replicated by big data, mass surveillance, and AI, and then cast aside when we’ve outlived our usefulness to the rich and powerful so they can frolic in the paradise we built for them with our own blood, sweat, and tears. We, as human beings, have a right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, and that includes the cognitive freedom to think and believe whatever we want, the right to privacy and not being spied on and coerced and nudged by a paternalistic managerial caste into being injected with mystery pharmaceutical products we don’t want, and the physical autonomy to engage in free movement and voluntary commerce with other human beings.
 – The genocidal biosecurity panopticon being installed by the Biodefense Mafia represents the most monstrous invasion of our privacy and curtailment of our rights in the history of our species. While we’re distracted by irrelevant things, like identity politics, celebrity romances, and absurd political theater, utterly amoral and psychopathic oligarchs obsessed with obtaining wealth and power at any price are feverishly building a prison around humanity, brick by bloodstained brick. If we don’t fight back against this with all our might, generations yet unborn will curse us for having done nothing to prevent their slavery. Or, perhaps they’ll be so lobotomized by then, they won’t even realize that they are slaves.
 – Klaus Schwab and his puppets in government speak of “Stakeholder” governance, as though the will of the people is part of their decision-making process, but they’ve left the vast majority of humanity out of the loop and out of the conversation. The Davos elites don’t want our input. They want to unilaterally impose a new, utterly alien form of life on us without our knowledge or consent. These petty dictators speak entirely in jargon-laden TEDTalk platitudes, offering harebrained nostrums for the future of mankind. Meanwhile, behind closed doors, they pass fistfuls of cash to puppet politicians and a consent-manufacturing media through dark money networks resembling organized crime. Then, when we expose them, they have the nerve to turn around and accuse us of peddling misinformation when average people are just trying to defend our bodies, our families, and our livelihoods from their insane transgressions.
 – The people responsible for the COVID-19 pandemic and the tyrannical biosecurity state that it spawned stand accused of bioterrorism, racketeering, fraud, democide, treason, and crimes against humanity. Those responsible hold high positions in corporations, in banking, and in public office. These are very serious charges with serious consequences. If we allow amnesty for these crimes, then all of this will happen again, and again, and again, until the populace are so browbeaten by the criminals in power, they have no choice but to submit.
 – Anthony Fauci lied to Congress about gain-of-function research. Lawrence Tabak is also brazenly lying to Congress about gain-of-function research. The US DOD and the Intelligence Community are covering up DARPA and DTRA’s activities in foreign biolabs, as well as the devastating injuries these vaccines are causing to US servicemen and civilians. These are prosecutable criminal offenses.
 – We must stand up to this tyranny and reject the shackles that our leaders are attempting to place upon us. Those who would commit such heinous atrocities against the world’s people must face justice, even if it means dissolving whole institutions responsible. We will not rest. We will not sleep. We will uproot this evil, no matter what it takes.