Mission and Orientation
This site has been created by medical doctors, lawyers, scientists, and citizens. We believe in:
- Do no harm (the Hippocratic oath)
- Human Rights (as defined in international law)
- Freedom and human dignity
- Live Not By Lies
Just getting oriented? Read these pieces first:
- This is the article by Dr. Meryl Nass explaining how the proposed Pandemic Treaty from the WHO will increase man-made pandemics.
- International Health Regulations: this is existing international law that is being amended to remove human rights and add in censorship, while countries would give up the management of pandemics to the W.H.O. If countries do not actively reject these amendments, they will become international law in 194 countries in early 2025.
- Pandemic Treaty: this is a new international law document currently being drafted and negotiated by the members of the World Health Organization. It could become law as soon as 30 days after a vote by the members, which will occur in May 2024.
- What is the Office of Pandemic Preparedness and Response and the Global Biosecurity Agenda? Western governments are in the midst of creating a massive, militarized health program for the world’s population. It is supposed to be about preparing and responding to future pandemics, but it reduces or removes human rights and privacy, and pushes the same pandemic policies that didn’t work for COVID.
- What is the Great Reset? International Organizations are working together to enact a social and technological revolution that vastly increases surveillance and decreases individual choice and freedoms, as well as basic human rights and dignity.
Please write to us, and let us know:
- What can we do to improve the information on this site?
- Any ideas you have for peaceful, lawful actions we can promote.
- Organizations and people who would like to coordinate with us.
What is “misinformation”?
It is an opinion or statement, protected under the First Amendment (Freedom of Speech), with which someone disagrees.
“I may disapprove of what you say, but I would defend to the death your right to say it.”
-Evelyn Beatrice Hill